Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adam_groenbeck
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Duplicate App not available (eventhough audit says so)

Hello,

We are experiencing some strange behavior in relation to the Duplicate option in the context menu in the hub. Even though the security rules should grant the right access (C-R-T on App and App Object). Audit also tells me that it should be possible, but currently it is still only the owner who can make a duplicate.

Granting all actions to all ressources gives the same result - no option of duplicating the app from the hub. Is the working as intented?

Duplicating from QMC works fine.

Best,
Adam

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

On my end, 

• Sept18: Working fine
  • Nov18: Not working.
    • QLIK-91952 / 'Duplicate' privilege not reflected in the hub if user does not own the app seems to scope. So if you're on November 2018 then do ping Qlik Support with details plus referencing this as a potential issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
wailengwoo
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Adam,

Did you add new or edit existing security rules to allow non owner to duplicate the app? Can you share the screenshots of the security rule? By default there is a OwnerPublishDuplicate security rules that states only owner can duplicate the app. 

Have a look at this https://qliksupport.force.com/articles/000060002 and see if it helps.

regards,

Wai Leng

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

On my end, 

• Sept18: Working fine
  • Nov18: Not working.
    • QLIK-91952 / 'Duplicate' privilege not reflected in the hub if user does not own the app seems to scope. So if you're on November 2018 then do ping Qlik Support with details plus referencing this as a potential issue.
adam_groenbeck
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

On Nov 2018, so that might be the case - will ping Qlik Support.