cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subrato123
Partner - Contributor III

Error While Creating QVD in Qlik Sense

While creating qvd in qliksense. I followed the procedure created a new connection i.e.folder(named QVD). Even my script is also correct as i have used the store line -

STORE  [tablename] into [lib://QVD/tablename.qvd](qvd);

But still getting error "Connection not found: QVD". I am not able to understand how to correct it ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
subrato123
Author

I was able to resolve this issue I made a slight mistake as the folder name and the authentication added to the name had  a space in between. so i was stuck in this error. The best practice is to copy the name from the right side panel and paste it.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Share the screenshot of connection you created.

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Please share sample app or error screenshot

bhadraka1234
Contributor II
Contributor II

Maybe you have created the connection folder (QVD) in one place and your QVD which you are trying to load is in another place

subrato123
Author

Error Screenshot.png

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

there might be some error with connection name.

Else check whether QVD(..) connection is valid..

subrato123
Author

I am working in qlik sense server. i just created a new connection > Folder and provided a folder in my local and named that connection as QVD(#####) and it appeared in right side panel. but while using the connection its showing error as connection not found.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

did you try to select data from connection?

subrato123
Author

I am using big data platform so fetching the data via Impala with Qlik ODBC Connection Package  and trying to store that table in a qvd in the QVD FOLDER.

subrato123
Author

I was able to resolve this issue I made a slight mistake as the folder name and the authentication added to the name had  a space in between. so i was stuck in this error. The best practice is to copy the name from the right side panel and paste it.