Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error in connect Qlik Sense Hub in Iphon ios 8.4: An error occurred

Hi

I an tring to connect Sense Hub from Iphon-ios8.4

and i get the attach error.

Also, in android i tried to connect and I get white page

is there any solution?

What to do? Error.PNG

13 Replies
Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Hi Keren,

did you tried this already with a previous version of IOS 8 ? Apple introduced some changes in IOS 8 where the safari browser will no longer ask you in order to trust self signed certificates. If you want to verify that this message belongs to it you can register a known (trusted) certificate for using Sense or easier to verify, turn on http and give it another try.

allow_http.jpg

The same message would come up as well if your IP address your are using is not added into the proxy white list. But then you would have the same message from any device / browser..

Let me / us know how it works and if you have more questions.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Hopp
Senior Product Manager - Cloud Native Platform
Not applicable
Author

Hi, TY,

It's disn't work,

I am still getting the same message

any more ideas?

Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Then you probably have to enter your IP address as an entry into your virtual proxy white list in the QMC. Go into your QMC, then go to virtual proxies, edit your virtual proxy and select the advanced menu to the right. Here you can enter the IP address into your white list. The Proxy Service will restart after you press apply. Please try it again afterwards.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Hopp
Not applicable
Author

I already done this.

Not applicable
Author

Its work in samsung & LG but not in Ipjone with ios8.4

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The error message display at Iphone with ios8.4 after passing the entering page of Qlik Sense

(After I entered User & Password).

The same link works fine samsung & LG.

Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Could you please try this when you are not in private mode in Safari? Private mode in Safari is not supported in Qlik Sense since we rely on localstorage.

Regards,

Vinay

Not applicable
Author

Still the same problem

I defined all proxies as I know & still the same problem

virtualProxies.png

Engine.png

Proxies.png

Thomas_Hopp
Employee
Employee

Hi Keren,

looks like I found the problem. Can you please check your user ID's in the QMC. I'm expecting that you have multiple entries with the same user ID like in my example:

user_qmc.jpg

We are looking into this problem right now but it looks like that when I'm using .\thp as my user id by using Chrome or any other browser on my laptop the user ID becomes translated as expected into machinename\userd which is the one in the middle. I've used a Token only for that user ID. When I'm using my Phone and typing as well .\userid in the webform it will try to login with a user called .\thp where no token exists for at this moment. After allocating a Token for that user id as well, I was able to open the Hub. The warning should actually say that there is no license instead of the same "connection lost" message. But keep in mind that this will only work when using HTTP or wehn you've changed your certificate into a trusted one.

Please verify this and we are investigating as well more into it.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Hopp