Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lprasadimerys
Contributor
Contributor

Event Viewer Log - EventId 300 Qlik Sense Server throwing error

Hi,

I would like to get a resolution to the above error QS Server is throwing periodically in Application Event Log.  Here are the details of logs:

1) "The description for Event ID 300 from source Engine cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

StdServer: Fiber loop (c3117b3020) awaits monitor c3df834620 with static nesting level 1."

2) The description for Event ID 300 from source Engine cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

CGenericConnection: QvConnect failed to connect to pipe in timely manner

We are using QS Version 3.2 SR4 qliksenseserver 10.28.2 on WIndows Server 2012 QuadCore 64bit.

Really appreciate any recommendation.

12 Replies
filip_tinglof84
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi, I have the same issue since QS June 2018, how did you identify the app/object that caused it?

Sergey_Despot
Contributor III
Contributor III

I discovered this problem in myself

QS Feb 2019 13.9.1

balaji_MAC
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Team,

do we have any solution for this issue.

Regards,

Balaji