Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Not applicable

Few Qlik Sense Server problems

Hello.

We are having a few Qlik Sense server problems at the moment.

1)

Images are not showing up for other users, the thumbnails are broken and images on dashboards does not show up.

Users have Read, Update rights and the admin user can see the images through content libraries content urls.

Security rule is set to default.

2)

Tasks: Reload license manager and Reload operations manager both return status failed

We have delete the logs, upgraded the qlik sense server and restarted multiple times, but nothing takes affect.

Always showing up the same kinda error message:

2016-02-23 07:37:34 UTC

Message from ReloadProvider: Reload failed in Engine. Check engine or script logs.

2016-02-23 07:37:34                Error: Field not found - <ProxySessionId>

2016-02-23 07:37:34                General Script Error

2016-02-23 07:37:34                Execution Failed

2016-02-23 07:37:34                Execution finished.

The Qlik Sense server was a version 2.0.1 but we upgraded to 2.0.6

Still having all the same issues as before.

Any helping hands or thoughts?

Cheers,

Niko S.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Re: Few Qlik Sense Server problems

OMG!

I got the number 2) problem solved just a while ago. Reading through some old post that was here: Reload Failure on the Governance Apps. How do I get them working again?

The solution was the following:

Remove (or just move to a different folder) the subfolders within ...Qlik\Sense\Repository\Archived Logs folder

  1. Good: quick and easy
  2. Bad: You lose history from those logs. Might not be a big deal this early on, though.
  3. Other: No need to re-create the subfolders in Archived Logs; they will get created as needed

Still not managed to solve the problem 1).

Cheers,

Niko S.

2 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Few Qlik Sense Server problems

OMG!

I got the number 2) problem solved just a while ago. Reading through some old post that was here: Reload Failure on the Governance Apps. How do I get them working again?

The solution was the following:

Remove (or just move to a different folder) the subfolders within ...Qlik\Sense\Repository\Archived Logs folder

  1. Good: quick and easy
  2. Bad: You lose history from those logs. Might not be a big deal this early on, though.
  3. Other: No need to re-create the subfolders in Archived Logs; they will get created as needed

Still not managed to solve the problem 1).

Cheers,

Niko S.

Not applicable

Re: Few Qlik Sense Server problems

The number 1) problem has been also already solved, the rights that we tried to use were user* but that did not work out of the box. User needed to be set rights within userdirectory and value with a key.

Cheers,

Niko

Community Browser