Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

GAP Report. How to show differences between full data and selected data?

I'm new to Qlik Senese, and looking for the way: how to get the difference between the full data and the selected data.
For example I have:
     Table with list of learners - 3000 users
     Filter Pane with month and year
When I selected the month, Table shows me list of users who was assigned at selected month.
I want to see who wasn't assigned. What should I do?
(I have just enterprise user account. I can't install the desktop Qlik Sense)

Michael Tarallo

Hi Dmitriy - thanks for your questions, please sure to post these types of Questions in the Qlik Community community.qlik.com as we are better prepared to answer there as we can provide screenshots and samples. Regarding your question - this is just a sample of an embedded / custom wep app using our engine and APIs - however the out-of-the-box list box select interface offers you the ability to select alternative, select excluded etc - check out this video here at this time-code to see an example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QTsuFpVh44&feature=youtu.be&t=27m10s - please join the community and I can expand on this for you.

5 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

you can try this:

=Count({-($)}Users)

it gives you the excluded selection

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Dmitriy - I believe Set Analysis may come into play here, myself or another community member will attempt to help. Thanks for posting here as well.

If you are new to Set Analysis - I suggest you check out these videos as well:

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Also - as shown in the video that I posted in the link inYouTube - does using the select interface - Select Excluded help you?

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Michael for responding. The Select Exclude interface not help me, because I have additional global filter for users Active and Inactive. if I will use the Select Exluded interface I assume it will displayed also inactive learners.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Where I have to writ this script?