Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hugo_andrade
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

How an user is flagged as Inactive in Qlik Sense QMC?

Hello Community!

There is a SERVICE account running the Qlik Sense services in an installation. It's trully a SERVICE account and not a USER account running services.

After stating this, there's no major configuration setting on the environment.

• The User Directory Connector is synchronizing all accounts (no filters).
  • The account is NOT marked as BLOCKED

The system runs version 3.0.4.

We did check on AD is account is fine. Not inactive at all.

Does anyone know in detail how the Inactive column in the Users section is made of? I would like to know if Qlik Sense is looking at the LastLoginTimestamp flag or whatever other location holds this information.

This will help us troubleshoot why the Service account is being flagged as Inactive even though it's an ACTIVE account.

Thank you all in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Kindly refer to - User can't log in or service not running any longe... - Qlik Community - 1716259

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

What I have seen is when the userid is not in the data being loaded by the User Directory Connector then it is marked as inactive in the QMC if it is already in the QMC users list.

I have been loading via an excel spreadsheet.  I assume the same happens with AD or other methods.

I don't' know your situation.  But I would confirm that userid is part of the load.

jaisoni_trp
Creator II
Creator II

Yes, in my case also system id was not part of LDAP filter defined in user directory which was marking the system id inactive after service restart.

Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Kindly refer to - User can't log in or service not running any longe... - Qlik Community - 1716259

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer