Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitk1609
Master
Master

How to Trigger the task in every 30 Seconds or run the task for infinite time

Hi Techies,

I have a use case where I need to run a task continuously or up to infinite time which executes the script in every 30 seconds.

Actually my task extracts data for each minute , I call it 1min task, It usually takes 30 seconds to be completed. But sometimes other tasks start running after completion of this 1min task.

lets say I started my app at 12:00:00 and 1min task gets completed at 12:00:30, 30 is seconds here. So I need to rerun the task at 12:01:00 but eight other tasks start running before  12:01:00 and My 1min task goes into QUEUE state. To avoid 1min task to go into QUEUE , either I set its priority to top as no matter what this task always run or set trigger which run the task up to infinite time so my task never ends or set the trigger for 30 seconds which is the best option I am looking for ?

I have tried to create an infinite loop which rerun the data extraction script in 30 seconds up to infinite time but problem is the app runs to infinite and changes of data don't come to HUB because app is still loading.

So I am looking options to run the task or trigger the task in every 30 seconds 

Please add your inputs how to achieve it

Thanks,
Rohit 

Labels (2)
0 Replies