Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwallman
Creator III
Creator III

How to find a list of users who had access denied to Qlik environment through the monitoring apps?

Hi all,

I am trying to find the most accurate way to create a list of users who had access denied when trying to access the Qlik Sense environment.

What is the best way to find these list of users?

In the Operations Monitor app there is the Log Details sheet where in the Service Message there is "Denying access for user" rows. Is this the best way to search for them?

I also have access to the License Monitor but not sure what the best way is.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

The Operations Monitor’s Log Details sheet would provide a window into that (I am filtering on Access was denied in the Message field and the Repository Service in the Service field):123.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

Question is, access denied due to license or due to section access? or all? 

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
mwallman
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Giuseppe , in cases due to licenses.

We have allocated lots of licenses and people can access it, but there are people who are given the URL of the hub but cannot access because they do not have a license.

So we would like to see who was not allowed, at least in any way Qlik can capture it through the logs.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

The Operations Monitor’s Log Details sheet would provide a window into that (I am filtering on Access was denied in the Message field and the Repository Service in the Service field):123.png