Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

aaddijksman
New Contributor III

Installing Qlik Sense v4

Hi community members,

Trying to install Qlik Sense version November 2017 on a clean server (Windows server 2016). Checked .NET version (latest 4.7.1) and installed Qlik Sense, it finished succesfull. Then immideately update patch2 (from 18th of January this year), also succesfull. Then I tried to start the QMC but nothing happened .... no message, nothing, only waiting. Then I discovered that the folders /app, /log and so on were not installed (why?), so I figured out to do a repair on the Qlik Sense Installation from out of the Programs & Featues functionality of Windows. This is not possible, first I needed to uninstall the patch and then after trying to repair the Qlik Sense installation I had to wait for over 20 minutens seeing the message 'repairing repository' and then failure ..... What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Aad Dijksman (Netherlands)

Tags (2)
1 Reply
aaddijksman
New Contributor III

Re: Installing Qlik Sense v4

All,

Issue solved, a second attempt did the trick. But as I experience, second attempts are mostly needed when installing Qlik Sense (see my other thread)?

Kind regards,

Aad Dijksman (the Netherlands)

Community Browser