Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ankitaag
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Invalid Visulaization

Hi All,

I am facing an issue while displaying the xTableBox extension in the frontend. I have successfully imported the extension on the server, however, when I drag the extension on frontend, it throws an error "Invalid Visualization. The visualization was not found on the server."

Please help me in resolving the same.

PS: QlikShare folder had only service account which is owner of this folder. Now I have shared it with my user as well with Read/Write access and still it doesn't work.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankita

1 Solution
6 Replies
ankitaag
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi All,

The x-TableBox-master extension is not supported by November 2018 version and hence I am getting Invalid Visualization error.

Kindly let me know if any alternative to this extension is available which is supported by QlikSense latest versions.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankita

toddbuss
Creator
Creator

Thanks for confirming my suspicion.  xtablebox was a life-saver during development.  If anyone knows of an alternative, i'd love to hear about it.  

toddbuss
Creator
Creator

just to follow up, I spoke with a Qlik sales rep who insisted the Qlik data model viewer was his go-to development tool.  I'm inclined to agree but still feel limited by the number of records the model viewer pulls up.

toochido
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone find an alternative to xTableBox extension or get this to work on any of the 2019 versions?

ankitaag
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Sadly, not yet.