Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Highlighted
ravic906
Contributor III

Issue with repository service in Sense

Hello all,

Some of the applications on Sense server got corrupted; I don't really know for what reason. I restarted the server and the services did start running; however, the sense site doesn't open from then. I dug in some log files and found this:

Can someone throw some light on how to fix this?

Command=Start repository;Result=-2146233088;ResultText=Error: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Qlik.Sense.Logging.IQSLogManager, Repository.Core.INodeStaticInfo, Qlik.Sense.Communication.Security.ICertSetup, Qlik.Sense.Common.Communication.REST.Server.IRESTEngineFactory, Repository.Core.ISystemInformation, Qlik.Sense.IO.ISystemFolderInformation, Repository.Core.Certificates.ICertificatePasswordVerificationWebService, Qlik.Sense.Common.Logging.ILogMaster)' on type 'SetupService'. ---> The "GetAll" operation failed (See inner exception for details.)000System0Not availableRepositoryNot availableNot availableStart repository-2146233088The "GetAll" operation failed698aaaa8-ee74-447e-b570-a23ba00cd06e
1 Reply
Partner
Partner

Re: Issue with repository service in Sense

There was a open bug in QS 2.0 and 2.1.

Which version are you using ?