Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JanFloren
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Load balancing 1 Central Node & 2 Consumer Nodes

Hi all,

I've installed a Qlik Sense environment with 1 CENTRAL node which I want to use for managing the tasks/QMC  and 2 RIM nodes (Consumer 1 & 2) in order to split the apps workload over those 2 nodes.

I'm a bit confused about the configuration of the different proxies & virtual proxies. I have only 1 proxy enabled on my central node and have a central virtual proxy linked to it. When I add the 2 consumer nodes to this virtual proxy, I keep getting the message: "The app you specified could not be found". Only when I also add the Central node to it, I'm able to open the app, but don't want to open it on my Central node. 

What am I missing here? Any suggestions?

Central Virtual Proxy.PNG

Thanks alot!

Jan

Labels (4)
2 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

When you log in to the Consumer / RIM nodes as the service account, can you access the apps folder (QMC > Service Cluster > App Folder) without being prompted for credentials?

JanFloren
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Levi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I tried some other options, but unfortunately without success... the consumer/rim nodes have access to the shared app location and I can see all the apps appear there. Only when I try to open them I still get the same error: the app you specified could not be found.

Regards,
Jan