Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Mashup: How to add an Object

Hello, i've added the mashup Extension to Qliksense, but when i go drag and dropping the object inside the preview window, i can't view the preview of the object.

I've used this html code:

<div id="QV05" style="position: absolute; top: 550px; left: 0px; width: 450px; height: 250px;" class="qvobject"></div>

Is it correct?

Any solutions?

Thanks

Marco

5 Replies
mjm
Employee
Employee

Hello Marco,

Did you use the workbench editor which comes built into Qlik Sense? From my experience, making a simple connection to the required Qlik Sense Document and then dragging and dropping the object to the preview will generate the correct HTML tags and the necessary javascript functions. As long as your server (or even desktop) can access the application I see no reason why the objects are not shown in your mashup.

Can you provide screenshots of how it is shown in the preview of your mashup? What is the HTML code which is and also javascript that are generated?

Thanks,

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I have tried change the template with the basic single page, and now it's working.

I don't know why.

Thanks

Marco

mjm
Employee
Employee

Hello Marco,

Thank you for your response. I am glad to see this helps. Can I ask you to mark my last response as helpful and correct so that this thread can be shown as completed.

Thanks,

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Really i've not solved the question yet, infact i've changed the template, so with the old one the problem remain. Can you tell me how to solve it?

Thanks

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Marco, did you eventually solve the problem. I am facing the same issue it would be helpful to understand what I might be doing wrong. Thanks!