Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amrinder
Creator
Creator

No Access pass on RIM Node HUB

Hi,

On central node i am able to open HUB access applications and work on it. But if  I open Hub on RIM Node Hub gets opened up and I can see application list but if I try to open application on RIM node hub an error message is displayed saying "You cannot access Qlik Sense because you do not have access pass".

Please guide me in identifying what could be the reason?

Thanks,

Amrinder

Labels (5)
5 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

I would check the C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Repository\Trace\<servername?_License_repository.txt logs and see if this can give you more clarity of the issue? I assuming your user has a "user access token"?

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
s_kabir_rab
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi @amrinder, are you using the same user account to log into both nodes? Also like @Giuseppe_Novello said, if you can locate the log file and share then we can take a look at the issue for you.
Kabir
Please do not forget to the mark the post if you find it useful or provides you the solutions 🙂
amrinder
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes my user has access pass. please find log file

amrinder
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Kabir,

I am using same user on both nodes and i have shared log file also. Today new error is coming on rim node saying "App specified could not be found". Please help me out.

s_kabir_rab
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Unfortunately the log doesn't tell me much. But the last error you received that points to different issue rather than license. This seems to me a load balancing issue. there is a post on the community regarding a similar issue. See if that help you at all. Meanwhile you may want to look at the other logs (focus on Engine and Repository logs - Repository Paths: %programdata%\qlik\sense\log\repository\trace\, Repository Paths: %programdata%\qlik\sense\log\engine\trace\) and also check the shared folder to make sure the app exists in there (it would a file with the same name as the App ID).

As mentioned before, look at this post too - The issue with app not found was resolved by having the central node up and running first before the rim node. Might help you resolve the issue.
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Deployment-Management/Error-occurred-The-app-you-specified-...

Hope this helps.
Kabir
Please do not forget to the mark the post if you find it useful or provides you the solutions 🙂