cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem in Including a new user in QMC using user directory connection

Hi Friends,

I have pulled a set a users(Say 5) from the active directory and I have assigned a user access pass to each user. Suddenly one of those user turn out a Inactive.When I tried to contact Qlik Support , they provided me a solution that this issue could be because of any setting related user in the active directory would have been changed which resulted in inactive session .

1.The Solution for this issue from the support team was to create a new user directory connection.But this is a temporary solution . Is there an alternate for this.

2. The Other work Around was ,QMC --> User Directory Connection -->Click on the respective user directory-->Advance --> and inculed the User ID. This Was working fine , all of a sudden I could not add user here and getting the following error msg in the attachment.

Experts kindly suggest your views asap.

Thanks,

sathis

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Could you check Proxy serveries and Repository database services running or not , check Qliksense services on Windows server , Stop and restart services, then Restart windows server system  Ask your users  to open you hub portal on their systems  then you can see those users on USER list and  Licence token allocation page you can see below screen1.png