Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem running Qlik Sense Hub from another computer than server

I set up my Qlik Sense on our local server now but when I try to connect to the hub from another computer on the network I get this error message:

Skärmavbild 2018-03-05 kl. 16.48.27.png

Its in Swedish but translates to about:
"The connection for Qlik Sense-engine failed due to an unknown reason. Reload your web browser or contact your system administrator"

I tried turning off the firewall on the server but get the same problem. Log in works fine but just before I get all the way in the happens. Any ideas on how to solve? Thanks!

3 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

what about the QMC ?

I will start doing this:

1. verify that the services are running.

2. restart the server.

3. try to connect to the hub using different methods (like Ip server, domain name if possible...)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I can access QMC from the other computer but everything is greyed out like the attached photo.

Skärmavbild 2018-03-06 kl. 19.21.32.png

Tried the above without success. Services are running as they should I guess because I can run them no problem on the server. Or is there another service I need to activate to run it from another computer on the network? Tried without firewall on the server as well with the same results.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

I think QMC works but you didn't log in with an administrator.

did you try to call the technical support by phone ?