Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dimich1978
Partner - Contributor III

Problems in License Monitor and Operations Monitor

Good afternoon.
I noticed that in License Monitor and Operations Monitor any data in visualization ceased to be displayed. I put screenshots. The license is registered. In additives to it I cannot add users to Users access allocation. What it can be connected with and where to go it is not clear to correct yet. The request to help with a solution.

Labels (2)
6 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

Can you go yo QMC> task> look for the license and operation monitor task, do you see it succeed reloading the app? 

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
dimich1978
Author

Good afternoon. I put a screenshot.
Yes, in the log there is a mistake and the task is carried out with a mistake

2019-04-04 12:57:00 14 fields found: id, userId, userDirectory, name, __FK_user, id_u0, createdDate, modifiedDate, modifiedByUserName, lastUsed, quarantined, quarantineEnd, __KEY_root, __extra_,
2019-04-04 12:57:00 Error: QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: HTTP protocol error 401 (Unauthorized):
2019-04-04 12:57:00
2019-04-04 12:57:00 Requested resource requires authentication.
2019-04-04 12:57:00 Execution Failed
2019-04-04 12:57:00 Execution finished.

Giuseppe_Novello

> Make that those data connections have the correct passwords. 

>  Since it is localhost, it is authenticating to the central's node virtual proxy, then check that the virtual proxy for central node authentication form is set to "windows".

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
dimich1978
Author

On a pervolma to point, the system administrator exposed this password.
On the second I put a screenshot.

what other verification options are there?

Giuseppe_Novello

Right, but it does not look that password ;-), it looks the password added within the data connection, so if you change the password, you must re-enter it in each data connection, regardless if it using the service account user. 

Giuseppe Novello
dimich1978
Author

Good afternoon,
Returned to this problem again.
In event viewer there are 2 mistakes. Whether they specify that the mistake proceeds from problems with NET Framework?