Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dezmundw15
Contributor III
Contributor III

QMC Installation Issues

Help Needed.

We just had the QMC installed on our dedicated Server.  When the software was installed it asked to set-up an admin user.  The company that set-up our software created an Admin User  along with a password.  I can login the QMC using this login only.  The issue I am having is as follows:

1. How do I access the software located on the Server from my laptop? I have Remote Access to the Server.
  2. How do I set-up the credentialing or the authentication and create a Single Sign-on for my credentials?  I created an Excel spreadsheet, downloaded the ODBC Excel Driver and pointed to the spreadsheet, all the users were loaded.  I allocated a User token to myself and set-up the access rules.  However, I cannot use my credentials to login to Qlik Sense Enterprise.

-  When I try to click on the icons using the Remote Server, I get the following error message (See Attachment)

3.  Once all of this is figured out; Can I get the Applications that I created from the Free Qlik Desktop into the  Qlik Enterprise software or do I need to recreate?

2 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi Desmond,

there is a lot of things to answer here

first, where is the error on the screen shot ?

dezmundw15
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Youssef,

Sorry I haven't logged into the site for a while, I have fixed the issue.

Thanks,

Desmond