Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
dezmundw15
New Contributor III

QMC Installation Issues

Help Needed.

We just had the QMC installed on our dedicated Server.  When the software was installed it asked to set-up an admin user.  The company that set-up our software created an Admin User  along with a password.  I can login the QMC using this login only.  The issue I am having is as follows:

1. How do I access the software located on the Server from my laptop? I have Remote Access to the Server.
  2. How do I set-up the credentialing or the authentication and create a Single Sign-on for my credentials?  I created an Excel spreadsheet, downloaded the ODBC Excel Driver and pointed to the spreadsheet, all the users were loaded.  I allocated a User token to myself and set-up the access rules.  However, I cannot use my credentials to login to Qlik Sense Enterprise.

-  When I try to click on the icons using the Remote Server, I get the following error message (See Attachment)

3.  Once all of this is figured out; Can I get the Applications that I created from the Free Qlik Desktop into the  Qlik Enterprise software or do I need to recreate?

2 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Esteemed Contributor

Re: QMC Installation Issues

Hi Desmond,

there is a lot of things to answer here

first, where is the error on the screen shot ?

dezmundw15
New Contributor III

Re: QMC Installation Issues

Youssef,

Sorry I haven't logged into the site for a while, I have fixed the issue.

Thanks,

Desmond

Community Browser