Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

jim_chan
Contributor III

QMC + QlikView Services unable to start back after changed of administrator account.

Hi guys,

I have changed the current service account to another new domain service account.

1) i have added the new service account to the qlikview administartor group. then only manage to start back the qlikview server. the rest still not able to start.

2) do i need to start back the services in sequence ? or just random?

3) what else i have not configured or check?

error1.png

rgds

Jim

4 Replies
awhitfield
Esteemed Contributor

Re: QMC + QlikView Services unable to start back after changed of administrator account.

Hi Jim,

The Qlikview service account should be added to the LOCAL ADMINSTRATORS group, in addition to the QLIKVIEW ADMINISTRATORS group.

HTH

Andy

jim_chan
Contributor III

Re: QMC + QlikView Services unable to start back after changed of administrator account.

ok i will take note on that. let me try out 1st.

jim_chan
Contributor III

anyway.... why do i need to add the new domain service account in the local administrator group?

awhitfield
Esteemed Contributor

In here:

Community Browser