Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Qlik Analytic Platform setup fails - Access to the app is denied

I'm trying to install and setup the Qlik Analytic Platform (QAP). All services are up and running and I am able to access the HUB, but I have trouble to get the licensing to work correctly.

When trying to access a mashup imported from a regular server or the dev-hub I get an Access to the app is denied: NoAvailableAccessType (OnLicenseAccessDenied) error.

AccessToAppDenied.PNG

I've tried to change the authentication settings for the virtual proxy to anonymous, but I still get this message.

Proxy_allow_anonymous_user.png

It feels like I am missing an important configuration feature to get the installation to work, but I can't find any good documentation for installing and configuring the QAP.

Have any of you guys managed to set up a QAP and are willing to guide me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

I sent this issue to Qlik Support. It turned out that there was something wrong with my generated LEF file. The finance team updated the license and now everything works as it should.

Case closed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

I sent this issue to Qlik Support. It turned out that there was something wrong with my generated LEF file. The finance team updated the license and now everything works as it should.

Case closed.