Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suhaskharat
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Analytics Platform load/performance testing

Hi All

I have created a Web Portal using mashup i.e. html5 and js in qlik analytics platform. Now we have to do load/performance test to web portal. We tried with Jmeter but it shows html page and not the data. Can anyone please suggest how to perform the load testing?

3 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What I would suggest is getting under the bonnet of the JavaScript a little.  You should then be able to write a line to a log file on the script starting to execute and then again when it has completed.  Apart from a small amount of time of the browser rendering that should pick how long everything takes.

Steve

suhaskharat
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanx Steve for suggestion but when performed testing with Jmeter, its blocking the qliksense port and not populating the data. Is there any document which can show load/performance testing of qlik sense site.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I wasn't suggesting using that technique in conjunction with JMeter.  You would therefore lose the ability to script test plans.  This would just create log files that you could interrogate as people use the site to see how it is performing over time.