Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense QMC and HUB: Connection Refused

Hi to all,

I'm installing Qlik Sense Server 1.1 and, after installation procedure (without errors) I try to enter into QMC or HUB pages but browsers (any) refuse the connection.

Firewall is disabled and ports are all free (80, 443, all..). Today, the customer's network support has established that there aren't any problems with ports. Windows 2008 R2 Standard, SP1.

Repository Log reports an error: "Fatal Exception: access impossible to file. File is used by another process..."

Proxy Log reports many errors like this: "Could not contact local repository to retrieve proxy settings" ..on port 4242

I'm in contact with Qlik Support but without solutions until now.

Any suggestions??

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Alessandro

4 Replies
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

did you find any solution on this ?

adnan_rafiq
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Guys, was there any resolution to this.

I am facing same issue, except it was on server restart

wonoh0817
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi, I'm having the same issue after upgrading from 2.1.1 to 2.2.4. Any solution to this yet?

jananireddy
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Although this is a very late reply! Hopefully it will help the visitors here.

Symptom:

Unable to access HUB

Port 4242 is not being utilized

Root Cause:

Repository Trace  System Log:

System.Repository.Repository.QRSMain    10    cd4e6bf8-b263-4fd7-89fc-75792637da34      Fatal exception    Duplicate or invalid root certificates are not allowed; see logs       at Qlik.Sense.Communication.Security.CertSetup.ThrowAndLogFatalRootError(String msg)↵↓   ................

Fix:

Removed the Duplicate Certificates from MMC for Both Current User and Local computer .

As soon as we restart the Services , Qlik Creates a new certificate and updates the repository