Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csellei
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Sense - Running a task into an specified node

Hi,

I have a Qlik Sense working environment with one Central Node and one Rim Node for Scheduler purpose. What I want to do is get a task running only into the Scheduler node, because this node will have better connection to de data source than Central Node.

It this possible?

Regards.

Chrisitan.

12 Replies
natalia21
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

It's possible to have one RIM node for App A reload task and other RIM node to open the same App A from hub?

In other words for opening App A I would like set RIM1 and for reloading App from QMC I would like to set RIM2.

Thanks,

Natalia

treysmithdev
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

You can do so like others said using Load Balancing.

@natalia21 Currently you can only load balance the applications themselves. There isn't a way to configure it so that tasks are pinned to one node and consumption to another.

Blog: WhereClause   Twitter: @treysmithdev
natalia21
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @treysmithdev ,

All my app are available on all nodes. But I would like a balancing rule for only opening app by user and  for reload app from qmc, user sa_scheduler, other balancing rule which redirect app to a specific node.

The bellow rules redirect the app to only node qlik_prod_qvs 1,  when I open it  from hub and when the reload task is executed from qmc. Now I would like to set nod qlik_prod_qvs1 for opening action, and for executing reload other node, for example qlik_prod_qvs3.

natalia21_0-1591952876355.png

natalia21_1-1591953000166.png

Natalia