Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmoreno17
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Server Certificates SSL

Hi all,

In my company we have made a migration of a production server to a new one of the entire Qlik Sense Server environment to the September 2018 version, on the old machine the certificate was created to access Qlik and we have managed to get it on the new machine is accessed with the address of the certificate but shows an error and instead of putting the company's certificate, it shows the certificate of the local machine.

On the other hand we have not added the IIS I do not know if it is necessary for it to work or not.

I do not know if anyone can help me because we need users to access the certificate correctly. Thank you very much in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos,

En mi compañía hemos realizado una migración de un servidor de producción a otro nuevo de todo el entorno de Qlik Sense Server a la versión de Septiembre 2018, en la máquina antigua está creado el certificado para acceder a Qlik y hemos conseguido que en la nueva máquina se acceda con la dirección del certificado pero muestra un error y en vez de poner el certificado de la compañía, muestra el certificado de la máquina local.

Por otra parte no hemos añadido el IIS no sé si es necesario para que funcione o no.

No se si alguien puede ayudarme ya que necesitamos que los usuarios accedan con el certificado correctamente.

Muchas gracias de antemano.

Labels (2)
0 Replies