Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hbandari3636
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Server silent Installation Initialization error in QMC

Hi

I have done a Silent installation of Qlik Sense Server on windows 2008 R2 server through CMD. There is no message open saying that the installation is completed after I execute the setup.exe file but I see that the shortcuts are created for Hub and QMC on desktop. The log does not give any error or failure but the PostgreSQL Log had below error in its log file. When I tried to open the QMC shortcut it asked for login and password and after I enter it accept the dialog the page turns into Initialization error. Please let me know if it is any certificate issue or any installation prerequisite Issue.

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,

Hemantha.

5 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

Maybe ltu‌ can help you here

srm12213
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Hemantha,

What is the QlikSense version, you are trying to install?

I think Latest QS version do not support Windows Server 2008 R2. Please check the installation document provide with the QlikSense version.

Thank you

hbandari3636
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

its 3.1 sr2 not the latest version.

Thanks,

Hemantha.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you see all of the services getting installed. If not what all services are installed and in what state are they in.

In the install directory do you see all the files/folders.

Example here: C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\

Do you see logs getting generated for different services

here: C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log

hbandari3636
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

All the services are up and running there is no problem at all regarding that and also I was able to access QMC with the help of downloading chrome, So there is no problem regarding that by while I was checking the postgresql log this error is showing up so will it be a problem in future or will it be a problem for any of the components in future.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Hemantha.