Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LTKort213
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense: Update, Server reboot -> Error Connection Refused

Hi, 

I have updated Qlik Sense to february update. After first reboot it worked. NowI rebooted again and I now get an error when trying to reach my server: Error connection refused. I've waited for 2 hours but it still keeps coming up. 

All my Qlik services are running and I cant see any errors in my server. I have checked the forum and cant find any solution that fixes my problem.

What are my options / what should I check

Labels (4)
5 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

Multi or Single node? Multi > central or RIM? Cannot say for sure unless we could see the logs. Can you check the 

Programdata > Qlik > sense>logs>repo>trace > system_repo.logs

see what does it say? 

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
LTKort213
Contributor
Contributor
Author

It's a single node, see attached the zip from the system & trace logs, but maybe I think it has something to do with the certificates. But i dont know how to reset them in MMC

Giuseppe_Novello

Which version did you upgraded from? If anything lower than Sept 2017, then I would run the recursive script to clear things, see if this works. If you still have issue, please open a Qlik support ticket.

Red more about the recursive script : https://support.qlik.com/articles/000042390

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
LTKort213
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I updated from Qlik Nov 18
Giuseppe_Novello

Oh, well nevemind, then I would open a support ticket then, the issue I am seeing, I haven't before, might need more debugging. 

BR

Gio

Giuseppe Novello