Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense - corrupted app

Hello,

we have urgent issue with Qlik Sense Enterprise with one of our customers. On opening of application via the hub we get the following error:

Error.PNG

We tried the following:
- Restarting Qlik Sense services
- Restarting entire server
- Duplicating application (also fails)
- Reimporting application

Nothing helped.

What is particularly worrying is that this happens both for user applications and system applications (Licence Monitor, Operations Monitor) so it’s not only app related. There is no hardware problems with the server (plenty of CPU, RAM and disk space) and we are using the last version of Qlik Sense (2.1.1). Also all services are up and running.

This is the second time this happened in less than a month. Last time our client restored the entire virtual machine but that is obviously not the solution. We have to stop this issue from recurring because our client is loosing faith in the entire product/solution.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give me.

Best regards, Marko.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

FYI, I opened the case regarding this issue via Qlik Partner Portal and recieved response. This is a known issue that should be solved in upcoming version of Qlik Sense (2.2) that should be available by the end of february.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

FYI, I opened the case regarding this issue via Qlik Partner Portal and recieved response. This is a known issue that should be solved in upcoming version of Qlik Sense (2.2) that should be available by the end of february.

garystrader
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Marko,

This has happened repeatedly to multiple of our customers also.  It seems there may be multiple causes.

If you're a partner, can you access this in the knowledge base? https://qliksupport.force.com/apex/QS_CaseWizardKnowledgeArticle?id=ka6D00000008OrsIAE

The article is "Troubleshooting Corrupt Qlik Sense Application (QVF) File".