Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.
Hello Qlik Community and Hello shraddha.g,
hopefully you have an idea for my problem. I read the following discussion, but the solution for the mentioned discussion is not the same solution for my problem.
I installed Qlik Sense 3.2 with the Multi node scenario. I connected the Central node with the Rim node. Both nodes are running.
My Central node and Rim Node has the same settings (see attached picture):
1. With the Local account on the Rim node I have access to the QMC, but not to the HUB.
2. With the AD accounts I am not able to login on the Rim node.
Hopefully you have an idea for this problem. I am very grateful to your help and support.
For the problem (1) did you put the server name in Whitelist (Virtual Proxy settings)
For Problem (2), does QS is out of domain?
Please share screenshot of error.
How have you setup your multimode setup..
How are you accessing hub/qmc from rim node?
Problem 1: I put the server name in the Whitelist. I put both server name in the Whitelist (central node server name) and (rim node server name).
Problem 2: The central node is in the domain, but the rim node is out of domain.
I installed Qlik Sense like the mentioned PDF-file, which you used.
If I try to login with an AD account in the rim node, I get the following error message (same for http://) :
I cant find anything in image as error except address bar..
can you share error?
If I try to login into the Rim node with a AD account I get this error message:
- An error has occurred
- The service did not respond or could not process the request
1. Services running on both nodes
2, Sync is happening between nodes.
3. at the tym of installation Certificate is properly installed on rim node
1. Services running on both nodes - yes, services are running on both nodes
- I checked services.msc as well as QMC>Nodes, both Nodes are running.
How can I check, if the Sync is happening between both nodes?
Thanks a lot for your support.
If I login with Remote Desktop to the Rim Node and Open the Internet Explorer and type in the Rim Node URL, then I get the following error message:
Service Unavailable, HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.