Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwqlik82
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense not rendering visualizations on iOS

Hi,

Has anyone else come across Qlik Sense no longer rendering objects after upgrading to iOS 11? Users can log in, access streams, open tabs but none of the objects appear inside any of the tabs.  Non-upgraded iOS 10 devices work, as do Android devices.  Have tried Safari, Chrome and Airwatch browsers on the iOS 11 devices to no avail.

Many Thanks

Dale

3 Replies
dwqlik82
Creator
Creator
Author

Solution was to upgrade to 3.2, had missed that this machine was stuck on 3.1, upgrading to 3.2 let iOS 11 work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, had the same problem. Qlik Sense 3.0.0 and iPhone iOS 11.1.2. No object shown on any browser. Try to upgrade to 3.2. Do you think it's a delicate activity? Server is up and running and no server test is present. tks

dwqlik82
Creator
Creator
Author

I don't think the upgrade was particularly hard, however if you have custom extensions or possibly mashups they might all need individually testing (i'm sure desktop could be used for this).  I think we may have also had to change the connection strings for some of the built in governance reports (the qrs_* ones) though i cant remember the exact change right now. We only went to 3.2 rather than the current release due to windows version requirements changing, i'd assume that the current version would also work.