cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stascher
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Qlik Sense server issues after upgrade

Ever since upgrading  from Feb 2018 to Nov 2018 our test server has become unstable to the point that it (randomly?) locks up and we have to reboot it several times a day.  Prior to the upgrade it worked fine, and our QS apps have not changed since the upgrade so I don't think it's caused by an app. And yes, we've  contacted Qlik support but they haven't been able to help (yet).

Has anyone else had a similar upgrade experience?

-Steve

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giuseppe_Novello

I check for your case internally, looking at the logs I notice when the "operation monitor" is reloading I notice memory is spiking up beyond parameters, as a quick test, can you disable the operations monitor task and see if things get bit stable?

BR

Gio  

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

I check for your case internally, looking at the logs I notice when the "operation monitor" is reloading I notice memory is spiking up beyond parameters, as a quick test, can you disable the operations monitor task and see if things get bit stable?

BR

Gio  

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
stascher
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Looks like this may have solved our problem. I'll double check with our Sys Ops and if so, mark your suggestion as the correct solution.

Thanks,

Steve