Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense site is not reachable. QMC and HUB do not open.

It gives the attached error when I try to access the site. I had applied the certificate thumbprint to the Qlik Sense proxy in QMC a day before which could be a potential reason but I am not sure.

I followed the steps on the link below for a similar issue but still the issue exists.

https://community.qlik.com/thread/134002

Any insight/help is apprecited? Thank you!

4 Replies
balaji_m
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hello Sujeet,

are you using any proxy,if yes please remove and check it.

Regards,

Balaji

herbert88
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Sujeet

You can access inside the Qlik Sense server using localhost in the URL ?

What is your entire address in the URL ? You must add your entire FQDN in the whitelist "server.domain.com" for exemple.

sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your reply,Balaji! We got this resolved. We're using a proxy.

The issue was a result of the Certificate thumbprint added to the Qlik sense proxy in QMC. As Dev and HUB were not accessible there we were not aware of a way to reverse the change. We noticed that there were a couple of certs within the MMC and the log files was throwing a very uncommon error. "Error in timeout:   The certificate key algorithm is not supported". Qlik Sense proxy service was trying to use the thumbprint of the extra cert. 

We were able to make a change in the Postgres database to remove the thumbprint entry of the extra cert that the Sense proxy service was trying to use.  After making this change, we were able to successfully able to log into the QMC.

sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your reply, Herbert!

I was not able to access using the localhost in the URL. Since the QMC was not accessible, I could not add it to the white list. We got it resolved,

The issue was a result of the Certificate thumbprint added to the Qlik sense proxy in QMC. As Dev and HUB were not accessible there we were not aware of a way to reverse the change. We noticed that there were a couple of certs within the MMC and the log files was throwing a very uncommon error. "Error in timeout:   The certificate key algorithm is not supported". Qlik Sense proxy service was trying to use the thumbprint of the extra cert.

We were able to make a change in the Postgres database to remove the thumbprint entry of the extra cert that the Sense proxy service was trying to use.  After making this change, we were able to successfully able to log into the QMC.