Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pavanpatha
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik sense authentication in Mashup

Hi team,

We are currently designing mashups on an external web server and it needs to be authenticated to Qlik sense . I have currently used ticketing mechanism using proxy api as per below link.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/3.2/Subsystems/ProxyServiceAPI/Content/ProxyServiceAPI/P...

Unfortunately it shows me the below error.

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.]

System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context) +1176

System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +23

WebApplication12.TicketExampleCertificate.TicketRequest(String method, String server, String user, String userdirectory) +564

WebApplication12.GetMyTicket.Go_Button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +140

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +155

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3804

Any ideas? is this anything related to certificate issue? I have confirmed that the two servers aren't blocked with any firewall.

Also, what is the best way to authenticate to Qlik sense when Mashup is used via a .net  application.

Thanks,

Pavan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pavanpatha
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

after 2 days of research this has been fixed. The issue was with the proxy settings on the server. I removed them and it started working like charm.

You may also like to use

request.Proxy = null;

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rodolfoviolac
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Pavan you can use this lib https://github.com/qmoni/qliksense-api to authenticate and get the session cookie

pavanpatha
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

after 2 days of research this has been fixed. The issue was with the proxy settings on the server. I removed them and it started working like charm.

You may also like to use

request.Proxy = null;