Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik vs cognos TM1

Hi,

As a part of my project, there are few things I need to know.

1. What is Qlik doing to get more efficient in financial analysis area.

2. Since TM1 is currently leading the market as financial analysis tool for budgeting and forecasting, what equivalent features are there in Qlik Sense ?

Any more comments related to the comparison are welcomed.

Akanksha.

4 Replies
arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

I think you are comparing bananas to apples...

Qlik is a plataform for business discovery, so if you want you can create from scratch your own Financial Analysis. TM1 is a in the box solution...

If you want a Financial software already done (and using qlik) you should see Tagetik

arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

Not applicable
Author

Is there any industry/ sector in any particular industry where Qlik is not present yet? Or they are planning to penetrate. 

arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

Actually Qlik as a plataform isn't the only deciding where be present. The partners an resellers take it for new customers and industry, it is in practically all areas in all industry and kinds of organisations (Like ONU, Med Air and others...), so if you want to make that kind of question you don't have to ask simply do Qlik where they focus, but to all partner network, that is aprox. a few hundreds of companies  in dozens of countries... Its like asking to oracle where they want to focus Oracle DB , it is a abstract product* that can be moulded to the specific needs of each company.

(Offer better data visualisation with simple modeling, saving time to analyse data)

Hope this helped you =).