Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.
How to enable QlikSense login page, we have virtual proxy enabled with Header authentication and SiteMinder defending it using IIS.
May be these steps can help you:
1. Create new virtual proxy
- Locate Virtual proxies in QMC
+ Create New
- Description is just for QMC
- prefix is what you'll see in URL, keep it short! I used "login"
- Session cookie header - just use any unique value.
- No anonymous user
- Ticket authentication
- Windows authentication pattern: Form
Qlik will recognise the keyword Form and automatically give the login window to anyone using this VP
4. Load balancing
- add some node. You'll have at least central there.
That's it for config. Now hit Apply. This might log some people out so do it at a service break time.
5. Add VP to your Proxy
- in QMC, go to Proxies and edit the active one (Central if you have not created custom)
- in Associated Items > Virtual proxies, add the Virtual proxy you created before.
Might be this one also helps you:
Custom Login Page
node.js files always hangs...unstable solution for multinodes and multiusers logged in at same time....needs to fix node.js which hangs repeatedly