Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qliksense error -no Access pass

Hi

I have given access to the user when he tried to login it is throwing ''ypu cannot access QS because you have no access pass''.

Please help me out with this.

Thanks,

9 Replies
arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

Maybe the following link can help you.

https://community.qlikview.com/thread/178880

sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

Could you explain me the process by which you have given access to the user.

Not applicable
Author

Through the local network

sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

You have to provide access from QMC.

Not applicable
Author

through the local network

sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

Please don't confuse, you need to provide access rights from QMC only after that user will be able to access your Qlik Sense page.

arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Please check this page. It will help you completely to manage users in Qlik Sense Server.

Managing users

sarvesh
Creator III
Creator III

Thanks for giving your valuable time Arockiya..

@ Veeren- please refer the below mentioned process by which you can assign rights to the user.

Allocating user access

You allocate user access to an identified user to allow the user to access streams and apps within a Qlik Sense site.

Do the following:

1. Select License and tokens on the QMC start page or from the StartS drop-down menu to display the overview.
  2. Select User access allocations in the panel to the right.
  3. Click P Allocate in the action bar.The Users dialog opens.
  4. Select users in the list and click Allocate.Allocate is disabled if the number of tokens available for allocation is insufficient for the number of selected users.The dialog is closed and the users are added in the User access allocations overview table.
satheshreddy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Veeren,

Are you assigned cal to user old Cal,if your giving old one you should wait 24 hr for activating cal.

you have done access steps in QMC only ?

Regards

Sathish