Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitk1609
Master
Master

RIM Node Connectivity Issue

Hi Techie,

I have upgraded Qlik site from April 2018 to June 2018, after that my reloads are getting failed scheduler node. I am writing down my inputs which can help to find the root cause:

1. firewall is down on central node and rim node.

2. Symantec anti virus is installed on same day of upgrade.

On scheduler node,logs states below error:

Exception encountered when fetching app migration hash, still trying. Failed attempts: 64130 No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 10.XX.XX.XX:4545↵↓Unable to connect to the remote server

I have checked on rim node, port 4545 is getting utilized by node.exe service which we installed to host web page.

If I make central node a master and slave my reloads work fine and when I make it Master only all task get failed.

Please help to find out the root cause.

Thanks,

Rohit

3 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

I think you mean June 18  to  Abril 18? Or you downgraded? Anyways, I guess that error you got it from the repository logs, that normally means that something is wrong with the engine or the migration service, I would try to restart the engine and dispatcher service, and see if that error gets clear. Without engine, the scheduler won't be able to execute/reload tasks.

BR

Gio 

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
mjperreault
Creator
Creator

Hi @rohitk1609 ,

Did you ever find a solution to this? Encountering same issue

Thanks,
Mark

rohitk1609
Master
Master
Author

I fixed it. I reinstalled Qlik Sense on Rim node and then it worked fine.