cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnmorgan
Partner - Contributor III

Right click menu missing for user

I have a user who needs to be able to access the export option under the right click menu.  As far as I can tell he has all the correct access to do this.  The user in question sees the standard right click menu for the browser he is using (both Chrome and IE11).    I am able to access the menu with a test user with similar rights in chrome on the qlik sense host.

Does anyone know of any browser, device or qlik settings that would cause this?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
johnmorgan
Author

Turns out I am asking  wrong question.  The issue is actually surrounding linking directly to sheets from another web page.  I have been able to replicate locally. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

I am unaware of any browser settings which would pertain, although it's logically possible.

Have you audited the App and User to ensure that there is an enabled rule which provides the Export (Export Data) action?

2018-03-02 21_03_54-Audit - QMC.png

Hope that helps

johnmorgan
Author

He does (in fact all authorized users) have export rights.  I am guessing this is something environmental.

johnmorgan
Author

Turns out I am asking  wrong question.  The issue is actually surrounding linking directly to sheets from another web page.  I have been able to replicate locally. 

rasmusnielsen
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Do you have any more details regarding this issue? We are experiencing the same problems for our users and are also linking from an external webpage.

johnmorgan
Author

The right click feature is not available when linking into a page via the single configurator and an iFrame (limitation of iFrame).  The recommendation from support was to embed the objects in a mashup and display that and that should allow the right-click interaction.

I have not tried this, as we took the project this was for in another direction.