Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
covenant_bi
Creator
Creator

Scheduling service is not running reload tasks

Hi all.  We have a small one node installation of Qlik Sense.  I am trying to create reload tasks and schedule them appropriately.   However, the central scheduler node keeps flipping from running to stopped.  Tasks also flip to Reset status after they run.   I have confirmed with the server admins that the scheduling service is running on the box. Any thoughts on things I can do to get this running properly? I am attaching a screenshot of the scheduler settings as we have them in our QMC 

4 Replies
martinsandin
Employee
Employee

Hello Ken,

What Sense version are you running? Do you get any messages in the scheduler logs? Could it be related to this issue Qlik Sense Scheduler stopped because of the corrupted performance counters?

covenant_bi
Creator
Creator
Author

Martin,

We are running  11.24.1 of Sense server.  I had my server admin investigate the link that you sent but he said that everything looked OK on that issue.  He said that the logs showed the scheduling service crashing after startup (not sure of details).  He is going to open a service request with support. Thanks for your help

martinsandin
Employee
Employee

Ok Ken,I hope you find a fix for your problem!

covenant_bi
Creator
Creator
Author

Martin, it ended up being something simple.  The account that runs the jobs didn't have proper access.  Which is odd considering I think it is the same user that runs other things on the box.  Odd, but once we fixed up the permissions, everything works as intended.  Thanks again.