Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Security Role for QMC access

I have created a security role for QMC access, where I am using the following resource filters: QmcSection_App,QmcSection_Tasks, QmcSection_Tasks

SecurityRole.png
But when the user with right customer property (@TestGroup = YES) is trying to access the QMC, only the Apps section is visible. What am I doing wrong?

QMC.png

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

There is a "read only" security rule called "OwnerPublish" with the following description:

The owner of an app or a stream should be able to publish

As far as I understand, the owner of an app can't publish, if they don't have access the QMC. I have tried to create a user defined security role, but with the conditions below, the user will be able to see applications created by other users. Is there a way to add a condition so that my user is only viewing his own apps?

SecurityRole.png

Not applicable
Author

Fredrik,

have a look at this video I created on Security Rules.  SecurityRulesFullPresentation.mp4 - Google Drive

The second half of the video goes into setting up QMC Access for users.  You are on the correct path.

jg