Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Announcements
BARC’s The BI Survey 19 makes it official. BI users love Qlik. GET REPORT
Not applicable

Service Account User causing Engine to fail

Hi,

I've been using Qlik Sense server for several months with the QS Engine Service, Printing Service & Service Dispatcher all running under my profile. I am set up as a local admin on the server itself.

I have asked our IT team to create a service account with the same access (i.e. local admin) that will replace my profile. When I apply the new account to the services on the server, they all start fine. However, the hub will not open (balance loading error), and in the QMC I get see an alert that the Engine & Printing nodes have stopped. As soon as I switch back to my profile, everything works as expected. When I check the logs I don't see anything that would indicate what the issue is - or at least anything I understand, I've attached it below.

Any ideas as to what is missing or required?

Thanks for any advice.

Admin.PNG

1 Reply
Not applicable

Re: Service Account User causing Engine to fail

Can somebody please advise on this?  I am leaving a position in 3 days and my user credentials will no longer work so it is vital I understand what is missing.