Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PuriVelasco
Creator
Creator

Shared persistence database connection doesn't run

Good morning,

I have installed Qlik Sense enterprise version september 2019 as a central node and it works.

Now I want to install a rim node in another server. Both of these servers are in the same LAN and the connection between them is ok. I am using the same version of Qlik Sense. The SO on central node is Windows Server 2016 and the SO on rim node is Windows Server 2012 R2.

When I am in the screen "Shared persistence database connection settings" I only obtain errors. 

I am writing the data from the image below, but doesn't run.

dim_node.png

Thank you very much.

Labels (2)
1 Solution
5 Replies
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

did you use the same user on rim for services?

Can you open the shared folder in windows explorer for test?

Regards

PuriVelasco
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Martinpohl,

First of all, thank you for your answer.

1. I am installing the rim node with the Administrator count; and for the Shared persistence database I used the predefined database user how it said in the Qlik community page.

2. Yes, I can open the shared folder in Windows explorer. It can be seen in the back image of the attached image.

PuriVelasco
Creator
Creator
Author

The issue is not resolved... any ideas?

Thank you!!

otmane
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Are you sur that \\BI\Qlik\Share is the right hostname ? 

Tath seems to be the path for the shared persistence for the AppContent and static content SharedFile.

Try something like the postreSQL servername ( the full URL to your repository database)

Regards,

Otmane