Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

StdServer: Fiber loop (12d32620) stall detected: last fiber loop iteration started 32672 ms ago.

Hello,

We are on Qlik Sense 1.1 in clustered environment.From time to time i'm seeing errors "StdServer:
Fiber loop (12d32620) stall detected: last fiber loop iteration started 32672
ms ago." in engine logs and also in Application event log logged by Qlik engine.Did any one ran in to this issue?.

53 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi sreelakki1‌,

Were you able to get this resolved ? We are seeing the same issue on Qlik Sense 3.1. Could you please help us to understand anything about the above mentioned issue ?

Many thanks in advance.

Hardik

francesco_menin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

did you find any solution to the problem? I experienced the same error:

"The description for Event ID 300 from source Engine cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

StdServer: Fiber loop (a82808da20) stall detected: last fiber loop iteration started 61281 ms ago"

but with a 3.0.1 server version.

Thanks

Francesco

amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello! Did you get this solved?

I have the same issue on QS Desktop Nov 2017 patch 1

Thanks!

madhur_cargotec
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ,

Did you get the solution on this. We are facing the same issue in QV 12.20 November 2017 SR1

navpinto
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

We have the same issue on QV 12.20 November 2017 SR3.

Someone have the solution? Or some clue?

Thanks.

Regards,

Nuno

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

I´ve a customer with the same issue and I opened a case on Qlik.

If you have a possibility to remove ao shared objects or delete users objects in your current applications, you may find a solution.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
navpinto
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

We still facing this issue in the productive system.

Can you share the reponse from Qlik support?

Thanks.

amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I never got a response, but the problem disappeared when I upgraded to Feb 2018.

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Dear Nuno Pinto,

We still have a ticket open in Qlik Support for analysis, no answers or solutions yet, but they are analysing the case. Do you have a support ticket open too?

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM