Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matKa
Contributor III
Contributor III

The QRS is reachable at the port 4242 of the "Proxy Address"

Hello,

I try to pair my Qlik NPrinting server with Qlik Sense instance. I've read through a lot of documentation and posts but I'm stuck on the error from the title.

I've opened all needed ports on both servers and in Azure VM's network security group. I've tried to verify that ports are opened by using telnet from NPrinting server to the Qlik Sense on port 4242 which was successful (not sure if that proves that port is open, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

My NPrinting  is a single server setup as is my Qlik Sense which has 3 virtual proxies (central, SAML, windows). User running Services on NPrinting is a Root Admin on my Qlik Sense and has assigned Token.

Could someone please nodge me in the right direction, what should I check?

Labels (2)
9 Replies
matKa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Anyone?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can we have the screenshot where you are failing suring instance?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
matKa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sure, thanks for replying.

matKa_0-1597221897848.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I've faced similar error during run. Only left part with you is "Enable port 4242 to Qlik Sense nodes and the communicate each" can resolve.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
matKa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

If I can telnet from nprinting to my qlik sense through port 4242, doesn't that prove that the port is open?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

It proves (I believe the telnet from N-Printing server to Qlik Sense servers)

In the additional, Did you opened all ports as follows (443/4242/4243/4747)?

matKa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, telnet from nprinting to sense works on these ports.

matKa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Any ideas what can I check?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I have got same error while plug-in. And it resolved automatically after port enabled. Not sure, What else is there?