The successful software adoption process on a client is directly connected how we conduct the deployment process. For those, who work with IT, this is a delicate subject to be analyzed, either by adding services (costs) and avoid situations that compromise the company after the service.
Now imagine a customer who is buying a "data analysis solution." No doubt, they want everything that was discussed/promised during pre-sales work correctly when the project completed. Somebody say that just a Next / Next / Finish and everything work (plug and play). Or worse, the process being driven by teams without the correct training and scale of the problems that can be created after.
We provide users with maximum functionality and understanding to be made proper use according to the needs of each client. Without this, we can be sure that in the near future this customer can choose for other solution.
Studies report that performing a correct deployment reduce 30% amount of further problems. Moreover, there is an improvement in availability by 50% in addition to the significant reduction in the deployment process.
Based on that, list some of the situations that make the difference between an installation of proper implementation:
- Understand the customer's need and evaluate all the necessary settings;
- Promote the maximum understanding of the customer requirements for the product work how was designed;
- Plan each step, as well as the teams that will be needed for the success of the project;
- Provide technical, educational, training and monitoring so that the user has the field of routine tasks;
- Set up the environment by following the best practice established by the manufacturer;
- Assess interdependencies features and set them in the best possible way;