Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paolo_mapelli
Creator II
Creator II

Unable to open some monitoring apps. Error returned: "An error occurred on a REST endpoint call"

Hello,

as stated in subject, I'm unable to open "Sessions Monitor", "Reloads Monitor" and "Sense System Performance Analyzer" monitoring apps on my QS Feb2020. The error returned is : "An error occurred on a REST endpoint call".

I've imported and published them in "Monitoring apps" stream and also configured dedicated reload tasks and no errors at all from their runs.

Does anybody know what to check?

Thanks in advance.

Paolo. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
paolo_mapelli
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

thanks for suggestion. Anyway, while making some tests, I figured out that the problem was getting out only opening those dashboards with Internet Explorer, whilst on Chrome no problem at all.

Unfortunately that "browser" is still presented as default one when installing a new WS2019 machine...

Regards,

Paolo.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
squeakie_pig
Creator II
Creator II

Check the owner and connector login credentials in QMC for the REST data connections. 

paolo_mapelli
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

thanks for suggestion. Anyway, while making some tests, I figured out that the problem was getting out only opening those dashboards with Internet Explorer, whilst on Chrome no problem at all.

Unfortunately that "browser" is still presented as default one when installing a new WS2019 machine...

Regards,

Paolo.

jorgenpet
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks a lot! This helped me figure out this errormessage in Reload Sessions Monitor:

Error: HTTP protocol error 401 (Unauthorized):

(I had to change password on some connections in QMC because the password for the user for those connections was changed)

Best regards Jørgen Pettersen