Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.
I am upgrading my testing server from 2.0.1 to 2.2.4 but it is not successful.
here was the situation/scenario that happened:
- backup my server
- stop all services excent repository database
- while running SenseCleanupScript.cmd as administrator, it gave this error:
psql:C:/Users/visorservice/Desktop/SenseCleanupScript_v1.2/SenseCleanupScript/CleanupSenseDb_2.0.sql:127: ERROR: update or delete on table "CompositeEvents" violates foreign key constraint "FK_CompositeEventTimeConstraints_CompositeEvents_ID" on table "CompositeEventTimeConstraints"
DETAIL: Key (ID)=(b63b0d62-705c-4dec-9e90-c04fc399d7db) is still referenced from table "CompositeEventTimeConstraints".
- i had ignored this error and carry on with running the qlik_sense_setup for version 2.2.4
- after "successfully" installed, i had went to QMC but it did not load.
- checked the services and realise all but the repository database is running. the database had stopped by itself.
- right click and start services but it will force it self to stop.
- the local system was logged on.
any input on this?
Thanks in advance