Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.
Hi All ,
I am new to qlik sense and facing a issue often
the issue is users getting inactive randomly .
Apart from Root admin all users get inactive within 2-3 days .
if delete the users from user list then only it get active .
Please refer screenshot and guide me .
Thanks in advance
The inactive users are probably disabled in the user directory you import them from. You can add a filter to the user directory connector to import only user accounts that are not disabled. Perhaps this one will do:
I have exactely the same problem, and the user is active on the AD.I'm researching for a solution, if I find I'll let you know!
I have found that my problem was the LDAP filter that probably was in the wrong format. I was passing the path to the OU where the users are , like this:
I removed the LDAP filter, Synced and all users (including some service accounts I wanted to filter) showed up in seconds!
What I should have, was a LDAP query to return users from a specific group, something like this:
Example 1: (memberOf=CN=QlikPowerUsers,CN=Users,DC=example,DC=com) returns all users and their attributes who are
members of the QlikPowerUsers group.
Example 2: (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(cn=Joe*)) returns all users and their attributes whose name begins
mple,DC=com)) returns all users and their attributes who are members of either QlikPowerUsers OR QlikReadOnlyUsers groups.
More info about this on this very useful document:
Qlik Sense Best Practice: User Directory Connectors
Hope this also solved your problem!