Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gvmpro
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Using 1 user allocation in 2 servers - Error ¿?

Hi Experts,

I've migrated a Qlik Sense installation to a new nerver, but the client is still working with the old one while we finished the testing calendar.

I've allocate the user we have to manage qmc & hub. A couple of days ago i was working with the apps in both server as usual, checking tasks, loads, visualization, etc.

But yesterday i find i cant enter with this user anymore in any of both server... firstly i thought (becasue license do cloud validation, maybe is a conflict about this) just deallocate the user in the new server and wait the quarantine...

Now, i have the same user (more than 24H at this point) still in quarantine in server 1 (new) and allocated in server 2 (current), but i cant log in any of them.

¿There is any rule im missing?
¿if i deallocate this user in one server, i should be able to log in in the other one?
¿The same LEF im using in both server are independents one each other?

Im not sure what else to do at this point, and as usual... the client is pushing!
Thanks in advanced

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Did I understand you correctly that the same license key is applied in two Qlik Sense sites at the same time?
If so, please notice that per the license agreement you are not allowed to apply the same license key on multiple Qlik Sense sites at the same time. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

Did I understand you correctly that the same license key is applied in two Qlik Sense sites at the same time?
If so, please notice that per the license agreement you are not allowed to apply the same license key on multiple Qlik Sense sites at the same time.